Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rainy Week Sale

"Painted Pony", (Painted over)

We here in the high desert of Eastern Oregon are
having an unseasonable amount of rain. I am beginning
to think it might have something to do with the
Volcano that went off in Iceland. I am also wondering
what happens to Desert Sage in this much rain.

Anyhow, I have decided to have a sale on my art, just
to lift the gray sky spirits. Everything on my website
that says to contact me if you are interested in
purchasing the piece of art is 25% off. This sale is good
until midnight of the 9th of June. It even includes the
collaborative work and the prints. Sales are first come
first serve and the price does not include shipping.

Website: www.katherinetreffinger.com

Since my website has a bit of a lag in coordinating
photos with info please be patient to make certain you
are getting the correct info. If you are interested in a
piece I will send a photo with the info to make sure
we are clear.

The current prices listed on the site are not
the sale prices!!!!
So take off 25%. Prints are also
25 % off but the half off offer for the second print is only
good with the normal price. If you have any questions
feel free to email or phone me.

Happy June to you all.

6 comments:

Yvette said...

the colors!!!!

Katherine said...

Hi Yvette, yep the colors. We need color in this world don't you think?

Hannah said...

Katherine,
I discovered your blog on Robyn's "Art Propelled" and was delighted to see your work filled with layer upon layer of rich color. I look forward to reading your continuing series on art and meaning--something I spend a lot of time thinking about.

Katherine said...

Hannah thank you for coming over to visit! Robyn's blog is the best don't you think? If you got to the bottom of the first Art and Meaning and click on the Meaning of Art Label they will all come up. There are 46 of them!

Joop Zand said...

Hello Katherine

It's very nice..... and the colors are beautiful.

greetings, Joop

http://jfotograaf.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Thank you Joop. Nice to have you visit. Beautiful photography by the way!