Monday, July 6, 2009

Imnaha- New eBay

Oil on canvas, 9"x6", SOLD

Once again I am doing a repeat posting as I have put it up
for auction on eBay. Sorry about that. The auction is again
starting at $47.50, 1/2 the original price.

I am working up to doing some new work I promise. I have
just put the finishing touches, i.e. signing, painting the sides,
varnishing, on all the work I have sitting around so it is ready
for display. I delivered 'Crow Speaks' to Pendleton for sale in
the Gift Store at the Arts Center. I delivered photos to
Eastern Oregon Symphony to be used on their brochures
and posters. I have very few excuses left and I found out I
have a solo show to get ready for in October. It's creating
time.

6 comments:

Jeane Myers said...

I'd say some very exciting stuff going on here! congratulations on your upcoming solo! show! wonderful!

sunrise Sister said...

Hey you ARE a busy woman!!!! Congratulations on all that you've got going right now. Where is your October show going to be?

Poetic Artist said...

Wow..Your work is so wonderful..Such color.
Congrats on your show.
Katelen

Katherine said...

Jeane yes, things are starting to happen. Thank God!! I am in my 2nd Saturn return and I thought it was going to finish me off. I am coming to the end of it and it looks like I am going to make it. Might even flourish!

Katherine said...

Dianna the show will be at the Satellite Gallery in La Grande. I don't know if you have been there, but it is our island of sophistication in the independent gallery scene in the Grande Ronde.

Katherine said...

Thank you so much Katelen.