Oil on canvas, 9"x6" SOLD
The wind is howling outside and there is 100%
chance of rain forecasted. A good day to
stay inside and paint. I am still a little perplexed
as to the next step on my painting so I might start
on another one.
I was going to lay off eBay for a while but I have
too much fun with it so I have posted one of my
new little paintings. As usual the starting bid is
1/2 the asking price.
Best to you on this Good Friday for those
of you who honor it.
Visit my new spiritual blog if you feel so inclined