Friday, February 27, 2009

Traffic Jam

Oil on canvas 9"X6" $95 plus $6 shipping
If you are interested in this painting please email me at
katherine@katherinetreffinger.com

I am in some strange mood to be painting like this but I am moving with it.
Don't want to jam it up. Just moving paint around to keep momentum.
Speaking of jams and traffic jams that is one thing about living where I do
there are no traffic jams. What a huge relief. Growing up in the San Francisco
Bay Area there was very little traffic. I remember being 17 driving in the slow
lane on Highway 101, having a blow out and ending up in the fast lane headed
the opposite direction. It scared me half to death but there was so little traffic
I never was in any real danger. Now would be radically different. There
is so much traffic I would just end up colliding with the car next to me.

No comments: