Thursday, September 3, 2009

Puerto de Colores- New eBay

Oil on Canvas, 9"x 6", Starting bid $47.50 Bid Here.

I better stop doing these eBays pretty soon or I won't
have any small paintings left for my show in October!
Speaking of which I went and firmed up the plans for
the show with the gallery owner yesterday. Really fun!
The show opens at the Satellite Gallery on October 15th
in La Grande Oregon. Chris Jennings runs the gallery
and is a pleasure to work with. With all he has on his
plate he asks the artists to curate their own shows.
The Monday before the opening I will be at the gallery
hanging the work with Chris. Did I already tell you
that Frank Janzen, master printer of Crow's Shadow
will be showing his sculptures with me? I am looking
forward to this!

13 comments:

Jeane Myers said...

congratulations Katherine on your upcoming show! so wonderful!

Katherine said...

Thank you Jeane for your ongoing support.

Poetic Artist said...

Good luck on the show...Sounds wonderful.
Katelen

Katherine said...

Thank you very much Katelen.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Katherine, Congratulations on this upcoming show and it sounds even richer by showing with the sculpture! Photos please!

Ro Bruhn said...

Congratulations on the show, your work is divine.

Harnett-Hargrove said...

Just traveled down the page. I love your color and movement in the work. Essence art. There is a resonance here.

Katherine said...

Mary Ann I will try to remember the pictures. Thank you for your support!

Katherine said...

Thank you Ro. It's funny I have been waking up in the middle of the night with exposure anxiety about the show. This is in no way my first but I guess it is because I am showing my new work in a local gallery. Go figure.

Katherine said...

Harnett-Hargrove thank you for visiting. Nice to meet you. I am intrigued to see more of your work posted. I watched the do-re-mi video again when I saw it on your site and yes it choked me up again!

Sharon Barfoot said...

This is so exciting Katherine. I would love to be there. Sometimes the world is just too big. I wish you much success.

Katherine said...

Zappha I wish you were going to be there! Thank you.

Katherine said...

Thank you Elise you have a pretty awesome blog yourself.